Friday, July 3, 2009

About Wicked Good Books & Policy




About the Blog:

Wicked Good Books was created on July 3, 2009. For years now, I have found so much pleasure and enjoyment in blogging. I blog about my personal life, sports, and so I decided that with my love for books, why not start a book blog?!

Not only do I accept ARCs, I accept books that are already out! You'll often see that I read a lot of books that have been out for a couple of years and not just new and upcoming books. In fact, if you'd like to see what books that are on my wishlist, check out my blog feature Books of the Past.
About Me:

My name is Bianca and I am currently 16 years old and starting my junior year of high school this fall. Aside from my love of books and blogging, I also love: The Boston Red Sox and Kansas City Royals; being involved in theatre and listening to Broadway musicals; finding new quotes and poems; cross country/running, soccer, swimming; playing tetris, geography games online and playing trivial pursuit; and being happy.

On Reviewing Books:

Authors/Publishers

If you have a book that you would like for me to review and/or want me to promote it and I like the sound of it, I would be than happy too! Please feel free to contact me at infinitemusic19@gmail.com.

Some things to consider:
  • I typically read Young Adult books, but I also enjoy reading Middle Grade, Adult novels that have a cross over appeal, and any fun 'how-to' or arts and craft book. Contemporary novels are probably my favorite.
  • Books must be published though a publishing house, big or small.
  • No eBooks. Sorry!!! I get major headaches if I read something for to longs on the computer screen theses days.
  • I rarely read science fiction or historical fiction.
If I am reviewing your book for an upcoming tour or just receive a review copy, not only will I post it on amazon and goodreads, and I'll be more than happy to link your twitter and website page!

Hosting
I would be more than happy to host a contest for you! Just give me the information and I will post it up on my blog.

Interviews

Usually I only do an interview if I have read one the authors book. Please contact me if you would like to do one.

Contact

The best way to contact me would be by emailing me at infinitemusic19@gmail.com I will always reply back at least within a couple days.

I look forward to hearing from you! :)

Places where I've been interviewed (by date):
Photobucket

No comments:

Search & Win