Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Top Ten Books I Am Excited to Read in 2012!


1. Insurgent by Veronica Roth  - DIVERGENT WAS AMAZING!!! And if you can't tell from my review of it, I want my copy of this book NOW! I need to see what happens next!

2. Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver - Although there is no review up yet, I read this book several months ago and LOVED it. I must reread it again! That cliffhanger just left me on the edge of my seat.

3. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins - I have only read Anna and although I didn't love it, like everyone else seemed to, I have no doubt that Lola was great and this one will be too.

4. Something Like Normal by Trish Doller - FINALLY! A YA book that is about a Marine. I come from a family of Marines and I just can not wait until this book comes out. I've seen fabulous reviews of this book and I need to read it NOW.

5. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green - I love John Green and so I'll read any of his books and when I listened to him read the first chapter of this book, I was in love. Luckily this one comes out soon!

6. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith - I am so jealous of all the people who already have this book. All the reviews are glowing and I can't wait to get my hands on this one!

7. The List by Siobhan Vivian - I've only read one Vivian book (Not That Kind of Girl) and loved it. I'm sure this book will be just as great!

8. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick - The synopsis! Man, I love books like this and it has been a very long time since I read a book like this.

9. Wonder by R. J. Palacio - I can't remember which author it was that wrote a wonderful review of this book but that review sold me on this book. I haven't read a MG book in so long but this one sounds way too amazing to pass up.

10. One for the Murphys by Lynda Mullaly Hunt - Another great sounding MG book! Looks like it will be very moving.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Insurgent and Pandemonium are definitely on my list to read this year. I can't wait for them to get released.

Search & Win