Sunday, August 23, 2009

In My Mailbox (6)

Okay, I was out of town most of last week and I didn't have internet access, so I couldn't do my In My Mailbox. So, I'm just going to add the books I got this week with the books from last week.
In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren.
Mailbox Pictures, Images and Photos
Secret Society by Tom Dolby
Love You, Hate You, Miss You by Elizabeth Scott
Stealing Heaven by Elizabeth Scott
The Clique Summer collection by Lisi Harrison  
 #1 - Massie
 #2 - Dylan
 #3 - Alicia
 #4 - Kristen
 #5 - Claire
Jumping Off Swings by Jo Knowles (signed)
Lessons From A Dead Girl by Jo Knowles (signed)
I won Secret Society from a little giveaway I saw on twitter, I won the E. Scott books from Chelsea over at the Page Flipper (along with a bamboo notebook!), I won the Clique Summer collection from teenfaze, along with two pair of flip flops, and I won Jo Knowles books (signed!) from a contest she had.

5 comments:

Lizzy said...

I've heard good things about Secret Society, and I'm looking forward to reading it. Hope you enjoy your books!

Faye( Ramblings of a Teenage Bookworm) said...

WOW! thats awesome!give me sum lucky :D

I love elizabeth scott's books.
Secret Society & Jumping off swings like good 2.

ReggieWrites said...

They all look good! Happy reading! :-)

Rebecca said...

Great books you got this week. They all look really good. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

Anonymous said...

Your blog came as a recommendation through Debbie's World of Books! What a neat book blog you have. Great news about Scott's book. I have that one on my list!

Search & Win