Sunday, October 18, 2009

In My Mailbox (8)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren
I haven't done an IMM in a couple books, so hear are most of the books that I've received since my last one.
For Review:
Random Magic by Sasha Soren
Won from contests:
Breathing by Cheryl Renée Herbsman
Viola In Reel Life by Adriana Trigani (ARC)
Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins -along with shirt and pin (I haven't read Hunger Games, yet)
Sea Glass by Maria V. Synder (Haven't read Storm Glass, yet)
Alphas by Lisa Harrison
NatureShock by Po Bronson &Ashley Merryman
Solace of the Road by Siobhan Dowd
Troubadour by Mary Hoffman
Received from blogger as a gift: 
Along For The Ride by Sarah Dessen (thank you soo much Cecilia!)
Bought:
Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli
For School:
Night by Elie Wiesel 
1776 by David McCollouch
**I didn't include all the images of the books I've received.

4 comments:

April (BooksandWine) said...

My history-nerd heart leaps with joy over spotting David McCullough in your pile of books for the week. :-D

Jamie said...

That looks like a pretty AWESOME list of books you got there!

Nina said...

Wow, amazing pile of books you got. Enjoy reading them. :)

Staysi said...

Just commenting to let you know that you have an awesome award over at my blog! :) Check it out

http://lostininkreviews.blogspot.com/

Search & Win