Friday, November 12, 2010

Blog Readers? Are you still there??


Hello everyone who (still) reads this blog. I would like to take a moment and apologize for the fact that I have not been posting in a few months. And not only that, I haven't even been apart of the blogging atmosphere in quite a while either.

I don't know what has been happening with me. My life is chaotic. My seasonal insomnia is in full swing. Junior year is kinda difficult to explain. Although, I am in all honor/AP classes, they aren't that hard but I am such a procrastinator and lazy bum. And I start swim season next week after 2 weeks off after cross country season ended.

AHH. I don't know what else to say.

Will starting posting again. Really, really soon. You all have no idea how much I've missed the book blogging world.




6 comments:

Mrs. DeRaps said...

Still here : )

Stormi said...

Hey its the school year, your busy, so its understandable for you not to blog much. Everyone has lazy moments also..LOL Good luck with school.

Nicole Zoltack said...

I'm here too. Good luck with school.

La Coccinelle said...

I'm still here.

School comes first. Don't stress about the blogging. :)

Jessica said...

I think most of us understand. I took a 6 month hiatus for school, an unexpected operation and relationship problems. I happens to the best of us.

Hope everything settles down for you soon and you make it back to us!

joemmama said...

We are still here...school is tough even without a blog..don't worry, we will hang in!

Search & Win