Sunday, March 13, 2011

Mini-Challenge: Princess Bookie's Name Your Star


This Mini Challenge Consists Of:
Date A Tv or Movie Star
-Close Your Eyes!
-Imagine You Just Won A Contest Consisting Of A Date (Dinner And A Movie)!
-FYI:Cartoon characters are exempt.  
-Mission
-Write A Blog Post Telling Me Who You Would Choose
-Explain Why You Choose Them
-Be Creative In Your Post (maybe include a picture of said person or tell me what you would order for dinner)

LLOYD DOBLER (played by John Cusack)! Holy crap. If you have seen the movie Say Anything (one of my favorite movies and definitely my favorite romance movie) you will understand why I chose him. 

I mean, of course I'm going to choose a guy that plays a boom box with "In Your Eyes" playing. And Lloyd is the sweetest thing ever. After our dinner, I hope it would be raining outside, so when we come to a puddle he'll take off his jacket and put it over it for me to walk over. 

A girl can dream can't she?

As for dinner I'm sure we'd go to a down to earth restaurant, and not anything fancy-smancy. We'd have some type of Mexican or Italian food. And raspberry lemonade (even if it is juvenile). 

***

Other runner up:
Derek Morgan (Shemar Moore) from Criminal Minds
and some other people that I'm too lazy to name



No comments:

Search & Win