The start of a New Year is always good. When you go back to school you have an A in all of your classes. You're getting a fresh start and what could be better than that? I know there are people that don't believe that people are actually going to change their ways just because there's a new year. I don't believe that you can change over night but if you're willing to put effort into keeping your resolutions or whatnot, then, yes. I believe you can change what you want.
My blog/book goals:
• Post at least 3-4 times a week. MORE reviews!!!
• More interviews!
• More contests! I really want to but I don't have a lot of money, but hopefully I can save up and give them.
• Get better rating system.
• Follow through with my challenges
My personal goals/resolutions for myself:
• STUDY STUDY STUDY. I want to get really good grades for this semester. The hardest class for me is Algebra II Honors; I'm not passing as of late. I need to focus more and come to tutoring every morning. English 10 Honors, Health, Theatre Arts and French 2 are most likely going to be an A. Biology Honors I can do if I study for the tests and pick good partners for the projects. I need to get at least a B for the year so I can take AP bio my senior year. AP US History. If I do my DBQs and essays then I can pass the class with a C or B. Math...*sigh* I don't think I'll be taking precalc next year....
• Get my drivers permit/license. My mother won't take me to get my permit but I turn 16 in May and I need to learn how to drive.
• Work harder at sports. I want to finish swimming season with lots of seconds of my events. I want to score some goals and hopefully make the varsity soccer team. Of all the sports, I think I have the best chance with soccer. I want to run until my legs give out and then some more. I want to do at least 2 running events during the summer (I know I'll do Race For The Cure again) and by the time cross country starts back up, I want run a 5k in 24 minutes.
• Write every single day. I have a lot of story ideas and all I need now is to get the words onto paper.
• Get better at piano. My lessons on Saturday, but if it isn't a swimming meet, I have set construction or cross country meet. I need to go every single week.
• Be nicer. Now, I'm not too mean or anything, but I could be so much nicer. A lot of people say I'm too nice, but I feel as if I could do more. This year I've met a few people (2 people jump right up in my mind) who have inspired me with their kindness. Never in my life I have met anyone as nice as them.
• Get a job. I'll probably have to settle for summer only or babysitting but I need money!!!
• Have more confidence and be happy!
I can't say I'm even going to miss 2009. Nothing too great has happened. However, I'm sad that my 2009 Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince wall calendar and Boston Red Sox flip calendar will be gone.
Here's to a new decade! Thank you for all of you who follow me!
Oh and here's a song for ya!