Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday Fill Ins (2)

ffi
1. The lesson I learned yesterday was Shakespeare owned a house called The New House. I learned that in Theatre Arts. 2. Parties are where friends and family meet. 3. All these years I still hate cleaning my room. 4. I was a 2 minutes late to school when I arrived. 5. The truth is I don't even see why I actually need to take all of this math! 6. The Red Sox winning the World Series is what I remember most from that day. 7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to EATING, tomorrow my plans include a swimming invitational and Sunday, I want to watch the Being Erica marathon on SoapNet!

2 comments:

Monster of Books said...

I think the worlds going tipsy turvy, I'm always late for school and today I was on time 0.0

Wrighty said...

I always hated cleaning my room too and still do. Hope the swimming invitational went well you had a great weekend!

Search & Win