1. The lesson I learned yesterday was Shakespeare owned a house called The New House. I learned that in Theatre Arts.
2. Parties are where friends and family meet.
3. All these years I still hate cleaning my room.
4. I was a 2 minutes late to school when I arrived.
5. The truth is I don't even see why I actually need to take all of this math!
6. The Red Sox winning the World Series is what I remember most from that day.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to EATING, tomorrow my plans include a swimming invitational and Sunday, I want to watch the Being Erica marathon on SoapNet!