Sunday, February 14, 2010

POC Reading Challenge

I love reading books that feature POC! So, I definitely was already going to be doing this challenge, but I decided to go ahead and make it official! You can click the button at the top of this post or just click HERE to sign up!
*I will be participating in Level 5. Which is reading 16-25 POC books!
Here are some books I hope to read:
8th Grade Superzero by Olugbemisola Rhuday Perkovich
Ash by Malinda Lo
Bleeding Violet by Dia Reeves
Conception by Kalisha Buckhanon
The First Part last by Angela Johnson
The God Box by Alex Sanchez
Liar by Justine Larbalestier
Out of my Mind by Sharon M. Draper
She's So Money by Cherry Cheva
Silver Phoenix by Cindy Pon
Whale Talk by Chris Crutcher

1 comment:

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

These look good! Push is on my list to read. Enjoy!

Search & Win