Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Waiting On Wednesday (36)

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine


Fall For Anything by Courtney Summers 
December 21, 2010/St. Martin's Griffin


I stare at the bonfire until I realize it’s fallen quiet and everyone is staring at me.
“Oh. It’s okay,” I say to Deacon. “It’s okay.”
“Sorry about your dad,” Deacon says. “That was supremely fucked up.”
“Yeah,” I agree. “It was.”
“Is it true your mom’s like, catatonic?”
“Deacon!” Jenna.
“What?” Deacon asks. “It’s not like we’re not all thinking it.”

A gritty story of one girl’s attempt to make sense of her father’s untimely death…



Why I Want This: UM. Courtney Summers is freakin' awesome. And I've only read Cracked Up To Be (I NEED SOME GIRLS ARE RIGHT NOW!). That paragraph sounds amazing and I just love the plot. Also, WHOA! Look at that stunning cover! Now, I'm sure that's not an official one but its still gorgeous and I think it's intriguing. Anyways, I guess December isn't too long of a wait, but still. 

2 comments:

Dazzling Mage said...

Ooh, I haven't read any of Courtney Summers' books, but this does sound good. Great WoW pick!

Anonymous said...

You seriously need to read Some Girls Are ASAP haha. It's so good. I can't wait for this book. Courtney Summers is amazing!

Search & Win