Saturday, December 25, 2010

Just A Little Note

First off, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! I hope everyone has had a great one so far! :) 

Due to Winter Break, I have some extra time and will be getting my blog back running for the new year. 

I have several book reviews I still need to do and I might decide to do some mini reviews since I actually can't remember a whole lot from some of the books I read but still want to review them. 

I will be creating a few posts for challenges. But mostly there will be only one or two post(s) for 2011 challenges. 

I will be putting up a list of goals for 2011. 

Two contests will be going up. One for The Mockingbirds by Daisy Whitney and one for Rae by fellow blogger, Chelsea Swiggett. I'm planning on reading & reviewing these books before break is up and I will post the giveaway up sometime after I post the reviews. 

Sorry in advance for all the blog entries that will be flooding my blog in the new few weeks or days....depending on how fast I work. :D

No comments:

Search & Win