Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Out With A Bang Readathon




I definitely need to catch up on reading some books before the end of the year. And although I am terrible at these things, I am doing the Out With A Bang Read-A-Thon! It will run from now until the end of December, which goodness, I can't believe that the year is almost over!!!! 

This list is not 100% definite or anything but here are some of the books that are on my list to read: 

I Now Pronounce You Someone Else by Erin McCahan (to finish)
Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma (to finish)
The Mockingbirds by Daisy Whitney
Rae by Chelsea Swiggett
The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E. Pearson
Looks by Madeline George
When You Reach Me by Rebecca Stead
Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson 

Of course, I have swimming practice tomorrow, Thursday, and maybe Friday and if I don't clean my room my mom will kill me. I also have some other things that I must do before I go back to school on the 5th (why so short of a break!!!) but I am going to try to make it a goal to read at 7-10 hours each day during this readathon...

Good luck to all those doing it!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Good Luck! I'm joining in too! :)

Search & Win