Sunday, April 25, 2010

In My Mailbox 27

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren From School Library:
My Most Excellent Year: A Novel of Love, Mary Poppins & Fenway Park by Steve Kluger (This book is awesome! Reading it also for the GLBT challenge)
On The Road: The Original Scroll by Jack Kerouac (for AP US History, it will also go for my Gilmore Girl Reading Challenge!)
Borrowed:
Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green & David Levithan
Won:
Hourglass by Claudia Gray (Thanks Maura!! I haven't read the other books in the series, so I'll have to get those soon!)
From Alea's Romance Giveaway, I got:
The Bad Son by Linda Warren (can not find it to link)
I don't read a lot of hardcore romance (just romance in YA or popular romance books) but I'm excited to read theses.

3 comments:

Nina said...

My Most Excellent Year: A Novel of Love, Mary Poppins & Fenway Park sounds good. I recently been to the musical Mary Poppins and I adored it. Amazing.
Great books to read! Enjoy them!

YA Book Queen said...

Whoa, lots of books! WGWG is amazing, I hope you enjoy it!

Happy reading! :)

Lover Of Romance said...

I love your blog!!! I am a new follower!!! I am looking forward to future posts from you!

Search & Win