Saturday, June 12, 2010

Bloggiesta Mini-Challenges!

Here is where I'll be putting all my updates on the bloggiesta mini-challenges!
1.
Cass at Bonjour Cass (@bonjourcass) – It’s often said the best part of book blogging is the community. Go discover them in this commenting challenge!
This one was the first one I did! Basically, we were supposed to visit ten blogs we've never been to before and leave a meaningful comment. Here are the awesome blogs I found through random comments on other blogs and the YA Book Blog Directory:
Camisado Mind , My Tea Time is Book Time, Badass Bookie, The Disgruntled Reader, The Heart of Dreams, Maria the Bookworm, Ninja Librarian, The Paperback Princess, Reading Rants, My Girl Friday

2 comments:

Natasha @ Maw Books said...

I'm glad you are participating in the mini-challenges Bianca! I hope you find them informative.

Alyssa Kirk said...

Glad you found some new blogs!

Search & Win