Friday, June 18, 2010

Review Coming Soon!

When the fantastic people over at the CSN Stores contacted me about doing a review of one of their products, I could not pass up this wonderful opportunity! With over 200 different sites, there are thousands of things to pick from! There's everything from bookcases to lights!
Wildon Home Cascade Bookcase at $80
MLB Table Lamp - Kansas City Royals at $27.99 (If you have likes sports, like I do, there are these lamps that have your favorite sports team logo on it!)
Be on the lookout for my review of one of their products! I can't wait!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Wow that sounds really cool! Do you get to keep the product that you choose?

Bianca said...

Yes, I do!! I can't wait.

Holly said...

Wow, it seems like everyone is holding these CSN giveaways!

Search & Win