Some of these things look more like a personal note (I make so many to-do lists a week) but here are some things I'm planning on doing:
* Create template to use for reviews on Google Doc
* Create template posts for future reviews (including title, cover, links, etc.)
* Contact authors for interviews and guest posts
* Come up with book topics to discuss; Type some up
* Create meme for Thursdays (had this idea for a couple of months now)
* Create new feature (with images)
* Write at least 2 reviews
* Enter contests
* Post reviews for challenges on the sites
* Create Google Doc of cheat sheets (with html codes, URLs, etc)
* Come up with themes for giveaways; create post. Contact people?
* Blogiversary post?
* CSN store reviewing post
* Organize blog subscriptions
* Change profile picture?
* Do something about the blog colors
* Create policy page
* Update wishlist
* Delete images off computer that have already been used on blogs
* Put tags on reviews (YA, romance, etc.)
Also, I will be working on my sports (and maybe personal blog) as there are a lot of posts and stuff I need to finish!
I'll also be participating in the mini challenges, which will start on Friday morning! Make sure to follow Bloggiesta on twitter to keep up with them!