Monday, June 14, 2010

Bloggiesta Wrap Up Post

I know I'm wicked late in doing this, but I wanted to share the things that I finished. • I got a new blog layout. I liked my old blog layout when I first did it blogger templates, but there was just too much white fore me. Then, I found that there was a feature where you could just have the posting area part white and the sidebars a different color. Wicked! I'm still messing with it and that header part is really annoying the hell out of me. I can't even tell you how much. I tried everything, but it won't go away. *sigh* (Blogger just completely shut down on me and the part above is the only thing that saved. Grr!) • I created my review template and other ones. • Updated my goodreads and wishlist. • I did some mini-challenges. • Organized images for blog on my computer. • Entered some contests. • Created my new feature: Books of the Past and worked on this new meme I'm doing.

No comments:

Search & Win