Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Huge TBR Readathon

Kristen at Bookworming in the 21st Century is hosting The Huge TBR Readathon that started yesterday, Monday the 20th and will run until Sunday the 25th. I wasn't planning on doing this since I'm miserable at keeping up at readathons but I'll give it another go and this time only put down 6 books - my goal is to read one book a day and review each one by the end of the week. If I get done with these then I'll add more.
Books To Read:
Dancing in Red Shoes Will Kill You by Dorian Cirrone
Dramarama by E. Lockhart
Shug by Jenny Han by Louise Rennison
Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging by Louise Rennison
On The Bright Side, I'm Now The Girlfriend of a Sex God
Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols

2 comments:

YA Book Queen said...

Good luck! =)

Kristen said...

Oh, Shug was such a cute book! I hope you meet your goal. I have a serious backlog of reviews I'm hoping to catch up on along with cleaning and reading. :) Thanks for joining in!

Search & Win