Saturday, March 27, 2010

In My Mailbox 23

Bought: Steady Beat, Volume 1 by Rivkah You can find my review here! Steady Beat, Volume 2 by Rivkah AP U.S. History Crash Course (need it to help me with the exam!!) For English Class: The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain (WHY DO I HAVE TO READ THIS!!)
Won:
Glee, Volume 1 CD. Thank you, Teens Read & Write!! Also I got the 2007 Boston Red Sox World Series DVD Collection. Dude. I got it for $10 on amazon (new!) when its usually like $130. *In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren

4 comments:

Spellboundbybooks Mel said...

Interesting books. I'm sure the Huckleberry Finn one wont be too bad :)

Monster of Books said...

I understand your pain about Huckleberry Finn!! It's a great book literary, but it's hard to read with slang/old english.
Glee is awesome, I hope you enjoy the cd. Happy Reading & Listening this week.

Anonymous said...

I love love the Glee soundtrack!!!

Unknown said...

I never had to read Huckleberry Finn in school...! And I LOVE Glee!

Search & Win