- The challenge starts on January 1st 2010 and ends on December 31st (but we don't mind you starting early.)
- You don't have to make a list beforehand (but you can, of course! Lists are great because they give ideas to people who aren't sure what to read. And if you do make one, don't feel forced to stick to it!)
- We simplified the levels of participation: you can be a Beginner (3 Comics or Graphic Novels), Intermediate(3-10) or an Expert (10+). You're more than free to adjust your level of participation after the challenge has begun.
- There will be mini-challenges! Look for a post with more info on that soon.
- Overlaps with other challenges are totally fine.
I'm actually going for the Expert level! I actually want to try for at least 15. Below are the books I plan on reading for this challenge. I will link back as soon as I review them!
Fun Home: A Family Tragicomic by Allison Bechdel
Impostor's Daughter, The by Laurie Sandell
Plain Janes, The by Cecil Castellucci
Twilight: The Graphic Novel, Vol. 1 by Stephenie Meyer, Young Kim